Prayer is more than a means of communication. When we pray, we are (hopefully) using the authority God has given us and speaking forth the promises and truths He has for us in His Word. When we pray specific scriptures, applying them to specific situations, we hear them and our faith rises.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. John 15:7 NKJV
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17 NKJV
I Pray for You Daily
Sometimes I miss a day, but I decided several months ago to pray for you every single day. “You” meaning every subscriber, reader, Twitter follower and Facebook liker. You are my community, and you are often on my heart. I also pray for you when a specific name pops into my head. In my experience, they aren’t always random thoughts, but have often been Spirit led. I hope that encourages you. It encourages me when you pray for me. I have asked again and again when a situation arises and I always receive an immediate response from you here or on Twitter or Facebook. I appreciate that immensely!
I Specifically Pray the Following for You
- that you would love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength (Matthew 22:37)
- that you would love your neighbor as yourself and be a witness (Matthew 22:39; Mark 16:15)
- that you would draw close to Him (James 4:8)
- that any hindrances in your life would be removed (Galatians 5:7)
- for physical healing (1 Peter 2:24; Matthew 8:17)
- for emotional healing (Psalm 147:3)
- that you would be a doer of the Word and not a hearer only (James 1:23-25)
- that you would be spending time with the Father daily (Matthew 6:11; Luke 9:23-24)
- that you would delight yourself in the Lord (Psalm 37:4-5)
- for every need to be met (Philippians 4:19)
- that you would be firmly rooted and grounded in Him (Ephesians 3:17)
- that you would be strengthened through Christ (Philippians 3:14)
- that you would hide the Word in your heart (Psalms 119:11)
- that you would walk in faith (Hebrews 11:6)
- for Divine protection (Psalm 91:9-11; Psalm 121:8)
- for an increase in wisdom and discernment (Proverbs 1:7)
I provided the references so you would know that I am praying according to the Word of God for you. I hope you will look up all these great references! 🙂
I specifically pray for you the things I have listed above, but I will lift up any specific requests you have given me. If you at any time have a specific request, please leave a comment here or feel free to contact me. My contact information is provided on my About Page.
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20 NKJV
Do you know how loved you are? 🙂
Was this post helpful to you? Please share it! Never miss another post, subscribe here!
Photo by nanny snowflake (Creative Commons)