Website Terms of Service
I, Kelly R. Baker, am the owner of the site https://kellyrbaker.com, and can be contacted via email at kelly (@) kellyrbaker.com. The opinions expressed here may not necessarily represent those of any other affiliation. I am not providing professional advice, nor will I be liable for any errors in the content. Readers may consume the information at their own risk. If interested, view my What I Believe page. This usage includes all materials on the site including products.
2. Copyright Policy
All content © Kelly R. Baker valid from May 1, 2010, to the present. This date range includes posts and material published originally on my previous site, transferred and updated here in 2016. All rights reserved worldwide. Content on this site cannot be downloaded, printed, or copied. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any content is prohibited without written permission from this site’s owner/author. Links and excerpts may be used on the condition that full credit is given to Kelly R. Baker, as well as appropriate direction back to the original material on https://kellyrbaker.com.
3. Comments Policy
I reserve the right to delete any comment that I feel is in any way inappropriate (even to the context of the post) on this site. Readers retain ownership of their comments and release me from any liability that may result from it.
2. Use License
- After purchase, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Shop’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Shop’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Shop’s website are provided ‘as is’. The Shop makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Shop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Shop be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Shop’s website, even if the Shop or an authorized of the Shop has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Shop’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Shop does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Shop may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Shop does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Shop has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Shop of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Shop’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Shop Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last updated November 21, 2019.