Do you struggle with discontentment as a blogger? With comparison? Yet desiring inclusiveness in a community that will support and promote you?
Tell me I’m not the only one?
Do you, like me, ever cross that invisible line of making ministry an idol? Subconsciously seeking your own glory above God’s?
Can you relate to battles like this?
The truth? I struggle with this a lot. Yet I know God wants to use you as much as He does me.
When I fail to keep my heart in the right place, I live alone—in misery. Comparison divides me from community. Dissatisfaction in ministry drives me further away from God in an effort to try harder to fill my void.
In the midst of these battles, God called me to start a network to practice contentment. After I ran to Tarshish for awhile, I embraced this call, and what I’m learning is that community is a safe place to be.
Help to Win the Fight
Allow me to introduce the Blogger Voices Network. The heart and foundation of this Network is that we would together “with one voice glorify God” (Romans 15:5-7).
In order for that to be a reality, we will help each other practice contentment paired with promoting each other through the mission of the network. All opportunities are optional.
Books can help you but relationships are where you really mature. — Justin D. Baker
(Quote your husband as often as possible. #tip)
How the Blogger Voices Network Operates
Every Friday members (and Christian faith bloggers) may join the linkup here. Member interviews, Blogger Voices Network (BVN) collaborations, and encouragement from our contributors are published in conjunction with our linkup.
During the week, members receive access to our private Facebook group with daily encouragement on contentment, network opportunities, and more. You’ll hear briefly from our Encouragement Hosts six days a week to practice contentment, keep our blog as an offering for God’s glory, and not allow comparison to divide us.
Though we didn’t deserve it, Jesus responded with goodness and kindness. …And we start living lives of kindness and purpose when we realize how much God loves those around us, too. This is where God’s Spirit invites us to move from a me-first mentality into a faith-first mentality. We need God’s help to see the people around us as the image bearers they are. —Candace Cameron Bure
Blogger Voices Network FAQ
- Is membership free? Yes! Save your money for other neat blogging stuff.
- Who can become a member? Female faith bloggers.
- How will anyone outside the Network know I’m a member? Members will be given a prestigious membership button to display on their blog.
- Is being interviewed or participating in a collaboration required? No, members may join for the sole purpose of like-minded community support.
- Do I need to publish an excerpt on my blog to send readers to view my interview/collaboration published on the BVN linkup? It’s not required but encouraged. Participants are expected to help promote the post.
- If I’m interviewed will I also be allowed to participate in any BVN collaborations? Yes. All members will receive the chance to be promoted through an interview or collaboration effort. However, there may be some overlap depending on availability.
- May I pitch a collaboration idea for my blog to other members within the Facebook group? Yes, please refer to the guidelines once added to the group.
- Is there a BVN Pinterest group board? Yes, members will receive an invite to pin their content on the board.
- What are the linkup rules? No rules, just build community the best you see fit. “Do unto others…” (Note: the linkup is open to all Christian faith bloggers with the goal of expanding our community.)
- Are there any leadership roles available? Please let us know of your interest in the Google form below, and we’ll let you know if one becomes available.
Meet the Leadership
The contributors write quarterly for BVN: Kelly R. Baker, Meghan Weyerbacher, Christin Baker, Sarah Geringer.
The Encouragement Hosts post encouragement on contentment, etc. six days a week in the Facebook group: Kelly R. Baker, Meghan Weyerbacher, Christin Baker, Sarah Geringer, Nicole Kauffman, Kela Nellums, Emily Vega.
People can’t see your value unless you are part of a community. —TJ Hall
We’re inviting you to be a voice for God’s glory. Request to join the Blogger Voices Network by filling out the Google form below.
We're inviting you to join the #BloggerVoicesNetwork and be a voice for God's glory. Be in a community of like-minded women bloggers that practice contentment and refuse to let comparison divide us. Click To Tweet Looking to collaborate with other like-minded Christian women bloggers? Join the Blogger Voices Network! Click To Tweet