I don’t know about you, but I find that sometimes my mind is distracted while I’m walking with God. Living this life can be hard, and I appreciate any encouragement and reminders of truth that comes my way.
No matter if we just started walking with God today, or we have kept in step with Him for decades, we all could use some strengthening in our faith walk. That’s why 15 writers from the Blogger Voices Network is coming together to bring you an online event that will grow your faith as you continue walking with God in the coming weeks.
So you’re invited to the 15 Days of Walking with God online event!
This online event covers a 3-week span on weekdays from October 22 – November 9. Each week covers a different theme:
- Week 1: (10/22 – 10/26) Walking with God in Christian Living
- Week 2: (10/29 – 11/2) Walking with God Through My Mistakes of Hurting Others
- Week 3: (11/5 – 11/9) Walking with God Through Relationships
Meet the Incredible Line up of Guest Writers
- Alyson from Write Them on My Heart
- Angel Penn from Experience His Freedom
- Anita Ojeda from Anita Ojeda
- Beth Steffaniak from Messy Marriage
- Cathy McIntosh from Cathy McIntosh
- Debbie Kitterman from DebbieKitterman.com
- Elaine Goddard from Highway2Him
- Jaime Wiebel from Seeking God with Jaime Wiebel
- Jill Douglas from Jill’s Journeys
- Kelly R. Baker from KellyRBaker.com
- Meghan Weyerbacher from The Blogging Writer
- Nicole Kauffman from Courage.Hope.Love.
- Rebecca Hastings from My Ink Dance
- Sarah Geringer from Sarah Geringer
- Tiffany Montgomery from HopeJoyInChrist
Here are quick links to the posts. Or get the eBook and have it all in one place.
- The Benefits of Walking with God in Your Daily Living by Kelly R. Baker
- The Best Way to Keep Walking with God Through Chronic Illness by Tiffany Montgomery
- The Secret to Obediently Walking With God by Alyson from Write Them on My Heart
- 3 Keys to Walking with God in Your Calling by Debbie Kitterman
- The Adventures of Walking with God in Hard Times by Meghan Weyerbacher
- Walking with God Through Heartache by Anita Ojeda
- Walking with God When You Need to Apologize by Nicole Kauffman
- Walking with God to Untangle the Mess of Unforgiveness by Cathy McIntosh
- Walking with God Through Brave Reconciliation by Kelly R. Baker
- How to Receive Grace While Walking with God by Rebecca Hastings
- Walking with God When Parenting Is Really Hard by Jaime Wiebel
- Walking with God: How Friends Strengthen Your Faith by Sarah Geringer
- Walking With God Across the Street: 5 Tips to Get to Know Your Neighbors by Jill Douglas
- Life and Marriage: 4 Steps to Keep Walking with God by Beth Steffaniak
- Walking with God: 2 Powerful Reasons for His Presence by Elaine Goddard
The 15 Days of Walking with God Official Giveaway
Disclosures: This page contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. View my full disclosure policy here.
Enter sweepstakes and receive exclusive offers from kellyrbaker.com. Read official rules.
Giveaways last now through November 12th. Over 25 products!
Week 1 – Walking with God in Christian Living Giveaway
This NLT Bible includes a user’s guide, devotionals from Sheri Rose Shepherd, a 365-day reading plan and space to journal built right in! The reading plan skips material that appears more than once, giving a streamlined look at the entire Bible!
Tiffany Montgomery is giving away her 30 Days of Joy Bible Journaling Tool Kit to 5 readers!
Are you just starting out with Illustrated Faith and jumping into Bible Journaling? Bible Journaling is a great way to focus in on the main point of a passage and connect with God creatively. This Tool Kit focuses on Joy! Includes:
*30 Days of Joy Reading Plan
*Journal Prompts Sheet
*3 Illustration Ideas Sheets
*Bible Verse Coloring Cards
Alyson from Write Them on My Heart is giving away a Watercolor Bible Verse Printable to 5 Readers!
This high resolution 8×10 printable of Jeremiah 7:23 is a wonderful reminder to frame and display in your home or office. It was hand-lettered and hand-painted with love just for this Walking With God event!
Debbie Kitterman is giving away a signed copy of her new book The Gift of Prophetic Encouragement: Hearing the Words of God for Others
Deepen your relationship with God and embrace a life of encouragement by sharing God’s words with others. Jesus showed us God’s intention for prophecy by living in two-way communication with the Father and embracing a lifestyle of encouraging others, changing lives in the process. We can do the same.
He’s looking for a quiet space…she’s not looking for a relationship. From stranger–to neighbor
…to forever? Cozy up with this clean, inspirational romance. It has all the feels, watered with humor.
- Week 1 – Walking with God in Christian Living Giveaway: one grand prize of the Thrive Journaling Devotional Bible for Women, the 30 Days of Joy Bible Journaling Tool Kit, a Watercolor Bible Verse Printable, The Gift of Prophetic Encouragement book, and Organic Love novel; four secondary winners of the 30 Days of Joy Bible Journaling Tool Kit and a Watercolor Bible Verse Printable.
Week 1 – Special Blogger Giveaway
Emily Vega is giving one blogger a MailChimp for WordPress Guide
With Grow Your Email List Like A Pro with MailChimp, Emily walks you through the process of getting MailChimp down without the painful technical struggles. She covers everything from signing up for your MailChimp account to optimizing your blog posts to get more subscribers, faster and on autopilot!
Week 2 – Walking with God Through My Mistakes of Hurting Others Giveaway
Anita Ojeda is giving away a copy of Battle Ready: Train Your Mind to Conquer Challenges, Defeat Doubt, and Live Victoriously by Kelly Balarie AND Sheila Walsh’s new book It’s Okay Not to be Okay
Too often we fail to prepare for our battles. So when challenges, troubles, or opportunities arise, we rapidly become burdened with limiting thoughts of self-doubt, fear, impossibility, and lack. But it doesn’t have to be this way. We can train our minds to conquer uncertainty, beat insecurity, and step past the tragedies of yesterday.
It’s Okay Not to be Okay by Sheila Walsh
We’ve all experienced that moment where we wish we could start all over again. Failed marriages, lost friends, addictions, lost jobs. This is not the life we imagined. Yesterday can sometimes leave us stuck, sad, shamed, scared, and searching. Sheila Walsh encourages readers to face the pain head on and then start again, from right where they are. She shares that when she discovered “I’m not good enough and I’m good with that,” everything started to change.
Do you know the powerful and life-changing calling that God has given you? This 3-week study will equip and empower you to position your heart in a place to hear God’s call, discern God’s voice above the rest and to find the courage to step out in faith and follow your call.
Cathy McIntosh is giving away 1 copy of her eBook: 31 Specific Prayers for Your Marriage
Each of the 31 prayer devotions provides a Bible passage or two to focus on God’s truth, a specific prayer based on the Scriptures, and a simple step of faith to encourage tangible action in your journey of prayer. This prayer devotional for marriage is sure to bless your relationship through:
- a refreshed closeness to the Lord
- developing a strong practice of prayer
- softening your heart toward your spouse
- strengthening your marriage relationship
Angel Penn is giving away a Watercolor Flowers Christian Journal
Be inspired by this 6″ x 8″ ‘Watercolor Flowers’ Christian journal by DaySpring with its eight encouraging NLT Scripture messages and eight insightful quotes throughout. This bookbound, inspirational journal gives ample space for noting prayer requests, answered prayers, Bible verses, and more.
Worthy: Believe Who God Says You Are is a 20-day journey to help you believe that you are worthy, exactly as you are. Through daily encouragement, scriptures, prayers and action steps you can live your life confident in all that God says about you!
- Week 2 – Walking with God Through My Mistakes of Hurting Others Giveaway: one winner of Battle Ready: Train Your Mind to Conquer Challenges, Defeat Doubt, and Live Victoriously book by Kelly Balarie AND Sheila Walsh’s new book It’s Okay Not to be Okay; one winner of Part One of the Find Your Calling Study & 50% off the entire study and one copy of 31 Specific Prayers for Your Marriage eBook; one winner of a Watercolor Flowers Christian Journal and a copy of Worthy: Believe Who God Says You Are eBook.
Week 2 – Special Blogger Giveaway
Erika at Easy Blogging Tools (founder of Blessed Transgressions Magazine) is giving one blogger 1 month free to Easy Blogging Tools
Easy Blogging Tools helps beginner and intermediate bloggers improve their online presence and share their content through our tutorial library. We can even help you start a blog. Learn about SEO, creating a shop, WordPress.org, monetization, email marketing, and more. Click HERE to learn more.
Week 3 – Walking with God Through Relationships Giveaway
Jaime Wiebel is giving away 5 copies of her parenting kit: Grace and Love: When Parenting Is Really Hard
Grace and Parenting can be tough but with God on our side, it is filled with hope and joy. Let’s journey through The Word, and as He teaches us how to have grace and love in our parenting. Includes:
- 30-day reading plan
- Scripture and prayer cards
- Encouragement in parenting
- 14-day reflection and prayer journal
The pressure for moms to deliver a perfect Christmas can be enormous. Christmas Peace for Busy Moms will help calm your holiday stress with 25 brief and practical daily devotions.
Jill Douglas from Jill’s Journeys is blessing 5 winners with a 6 oz jar of 100% natural Mexican Vanilla Extract
Jill made these jars by hand with love especially for this Walking with God event!
Beth Steffaniak is giving away 5 copies of a Marriage Prayer Printable
Enter the giveaway to receive a Marriage Prayer printable from messymarriage.com. Beth’s prayer will inspire you to walk with God, so that you can navigate all the twists and turns of marriage with God’s wisdom and love.
Elaine Goddard is giving away 5 copies of her study, Time to Pray: A Prayer Walk through Psalm 103
Time to Pray is an eight week study devoted to creating an encounter with God through developing a habit of prayer. Free audio of Elaine Goddard’s teaching is available online at www.highay2Him.com.
- Week 3 – Walking with God Through Relationships Giveaway: one grand prize of the Grace and Love: When Parenting Is Really Hard kit, a copy of Christmas Peace for Busy Moms, a 6 oz jar of 100% natural Mexican Vanilla Extract, a Marriage Prayer Printable, and a digital copy of Time to Pray: A Prayer Walk through Psalm 103; four secondary winners of the Grace and Love: When Parenting Is Really Hard kit, a 6 oz jar of 100% natural Mexican Vanilla Extract, a Marriage Prayer Printable, and a digital copy of Time to Pray: A Prayer Walk through Psalm 103.
Week 3 – Special Blogger Giveaway
Your Blogging Consultants is giving one blogger 30% off a one hour blog consulting call.
This deal can include SEO, Blog or Pinterest questions/ strategy. It’s regularly $100, but you’ll get it for $70. It’s one of their most popular services! Click HERE to learn more.