God has equipped you with the honor of being a writer. As you write for Him, I encourage you to ensure that your words line up with the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16). Your voice has influence. Let’s write with a spirit of excellence and speak for His glory!
Thank you for your interest in sharing your words on kellyrbaker.com. Here is some information to keep in mind when writing your guest post:
- Your content needs to match the theme of this blog. Example subjects are as follows: devotionals/biblical truths, thriving in your walk with God/experiences of spiritual growth (including obedience, waiting, trust, worship), thriving in relationships, seeking God daily, heart wholeness, and time management.
- Please include at least one Scripture in your piece and specify which translation you used. (e.g. “Jesus wept.” John 11:35 ESV) I do not require guest posts on time management to contain a Scripture. Versions whose copyright requirements are safe for use within blog posts are ESV, NASB, NLT, KJV, and HCSB.
- The post should be turned in two weeks prior to the publication date. Use the form below or if you are familiar with using a Google doc, share it with me via kelly (at) kellyrbaker (dot) com.
- I will contact you within a week of receiving your submission to let you know if it has been accepted. I will ask you for a high-quality headshot at that time.
- Please keep your original content between 500-750 words and thoroughly check your piece for spelling and grammar. I suggest running it through Grammarly or the Hemingway app before submitting. I will edit your piece for any grammatical errors you missed.
- I will create images that match my branding for the post. Let me know if you would like to use what graphic I create to promote your post.
- You may add one link to a post on your blog. Feel free to link back to your subscriber signup in your bio. Please do not include affiliate links. I might add internal links to your guest post.
- I will send the permalink in advance. Your post will be scheduled to go live at 5:00am EST. Please publish a teaser on your blog and send it to your mailing list, but refrain from publishing the entire submission.
- Advertise your guest post on your social media channels. Tag me and I will share/retweet you. I will also advertise your post on my social media as well as to my mailing list.
- Please check back for at least a few days after your post is published to engage in comments.
I look forward to hosting you!