Thank you for your interest in sharing your words on kellyrbaker.com.
God has equipped you with the honor of being a writer. Your voice has influence. As you write for Him, I encourage you to ensure that your words line up with the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16). Let’s write with a spirit of excellence and speak for His glory!
Here is some information to keep in mind when writing your guest post:
- Your content needs to match the theme of this blog. Example subjects are as follows: devotionals/biblical truths, thriving in your walk with God/experiences of spiritual growth (including obedience, waiting, trust, worship), thriving in relationships, seeking God daily, heart wholeness, and time management.
- Please include at least one Scripture in your piece and specify which translation you used. (e.g. “Jesus wept.” John 11:35 ESV) I do not require guest posts on time management to contain a Scripture. Versions whose copyright requirements are safe for use within blog posts are ESV, NASB, NLT, KJV, and HCSB.
- The post should be turned in two weeks prior to the publication date. Use the form below or if you are familiar with using a Google doc, share it with me via kelly (at) kellyrbaker (dot) com, or email me at the same address. (Please note: formatting will be lost if you send via the form.)
- I will contact you within a week of receiving your submission to let you know if it has been accepted. I will ask you for a high-quality headshot at that time. Minimum 300×225 is preferred.
- Please keep your original content between 600-800 words and thoroughly check your piece for spelling and grammar. I suggest running it through Grammarly or the Hemingway app before submitting. I will edit your piece for any grammatical errors you missed.
- I will create images that match my branding for the post. Let me know if you would like to use what graphic I create to promote your post.
- You may add one or two backlinks. Feel free to link back to your subscriber signup in your bio. Please do not include affiliate links. I might add internal links to your guest post.
- I will send the permalink in advance. Your post will be scheduled to go live at 5:00am EST. Please publish a teaser on your blog and send it to your mailing list, but refrain from publishing the entire submission.
- Advertise your guest post on your social media channels. Tag me and I will share/retweet you. I will also advertise your post on my social media as well as to my mailing list; I email KRB Insiders on Wednesdays.
- Please check back for at least a few days after your post is published to engage in comments.
I look forward to hosting you!