God has equipped you with the honor of being a writer. Friend, as you write for Him I encourage you to ensure that your words line up with the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16). Your voice has influence. Let’s speak for His glory.
Thank you for your interest in guest posting! (If you were invited to guest post, remember your submission needs to be turned in at least two weeks prior to the publication date.) Please keep the theme of this blog in mind when writing your content. Please include at least one Scripture in your piece and specify which translation you used. (e.g. “Jesus wept.” John 11:35 ESV) I do not require guest posts on time management to contain a Scripture.
- I will contact you within a week of receiving your submission to let you know if it has been accepted. I will ask you for a high-quality headshot at that time.
- Please thoroughly check your piece for spelling and grammar. I suggest running it through Grammarly before submitting. I have the right to edit your piece for any grammatical changes you missed.
- I will create all images.
- I may add internal links to your guest post. Please do not add links to your submission, with the exception of your bio.
- I will send the permalink in advance. Please publish a teaser on your blog when your guest post goes live, but refrain from publishing the entire submission.
- Advertise your guest post on your social media channels. Tag me and I will retweet you, etc. I will also advertise your post on my social media as well as to my subscribers.
- Please be available for at least a few days after your post is published to engage in any comments.
Choose a Submission Method
Option 1: Use the form below.
Option 2: Share a Google doc with me. Formatting can be added with this method. Fill out the form below, and write “shared Google doc” in the Original Content box. Google docs save automatically. To share a Google doc:
- Click the blue share button.
- In the pop up box, add my email (use email@example.com).
- Writing a message in the “add a note” box will come in the email that notifies me of your shared document.
- In the dropdown menu (pencil icon) on the right of the email, choose “can edit” (gives me authority to edit directly), OR choose “can comment” (gives me access to the comment thread within the document to suggest edits in specific spots). Please note, any edits I make would be grammatical errors only. I would in no way alter your writing without your consent.
- Click the blue done button.