Thank you for your interest in sharing your words on kellyrbaker.com.
Believers today need biblical encouragement with all that we face in today’s world.
I look forward to sharing the influence of your voice and your experiences in thriving in Christ with my readers!
Here is some information to keep in mind when writing your guest post:
- Your content needs to match the theme of living yielded to God and thriving in Christ. Specific examples are: experiences of spiritual growth, spending time with God daily, heart wholeness, biblical truths, thriving in relationships, or a devotional that could help strengthen a Believer’s walk with God.
- Include at least one Scripture in your piece and specify which translation you used. (e.g. “Jesus wept.” John 11:35 ESV) Versions whose copyright requirements are safe for use within blog posts are ESV, NASB, NLT, KJV, HCSB, and The Message.
- Use original content not previously published and note that once published on my site, it may not be published elsewhere.
- Word count is approximately 800-1000. I suggest running it through Grammarly or the Hemingway app before submitting. Please note that I reserve the right to edit the content for any remaining grammatical errors or to provide more readability.
- You may add one or two backlinks (to a post on your blog). Feel free to link back to your subscriber signup in your bio. However, please do not include affiliate links.
- Include an author bio (75 word max) and a high quality headshot.
- Please email the post at least two weeks prior to the publication date: kelly (at) kellyrbaker (dot) com.
- Your post will be scheduled to go live at 6:00am EST. I would love for you to share it!
- Publishing a teaser on your blog that links to your guest post is certainly appreciated. I can send the permalink in advance. Please let me know if you are so we can coordinate using different titles for SEO purposes.
- I will create graphics that match my branding for the post on my site. If you publish a teaser, you will need to create your own graphics for it.
- I would love for you to advertise your post to your mailing list and social media channels. (Tag me and I will share/retweet you.) I will also advertise your post on my social media as well as to my mailing list.
- Please check back for at least a few days after your post is published to engage in comments.
I look forward to hosting you!