God has equipped you with the honor of being a writer. Friend, as you write for Him I encourage you to ensure that your words line up with the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16). Your voice has influence. Let’s speak for His glory.
Thank you for your interest in guest posting! (If you were invited to guest post, remember your submission needs to be turned in at least two weeks prior to the publication date.) Please keep the theme of this blog in mind when writing your content. Please include at least one scripture in your piece and specify which translation you used.
- I will contact you within a week of receiving your submission to let you know if it has been accepted. I will ask you for a high quality headshot at that time.
- Please thoroughly check your piece for spelling and grammar. I have the right to edit your piece.
- I will create all images.
- I may add internal links to your guest post.
- I will send the permalink in advance. Please publish a teaser on your blog when your guest post goes live, but refrain from publishing the entire submission. Google dislikes double content, and it isn’t helpful for either of our sites for searches done on Google.
- Advertise your guest post on your social media channels. Tag me and I will retweet you, etc. I will also advertise your post on my social media.
- Please be available for at least a few days after your post is published to engage in any comments.
Choose a Submission Method
- Use the form below.
- Share a Google doc with me (use email@example.com). Formatting can be added with this method. Fill out the form below, and place “shared Google doc” in the Original Content box.