If you’re just joining us and aren’t sure what is going on, I’ve been posting 40 Days of Daily Bread for the purpose of measuring spiritual growth in a specific area. You can join us, too! Browse the posts in the link above and let God speak to you! Read the testimonies of those who have grown through this series.
If you now understand how to overcome, get a plan of action, fight off the enemy…it counts for something. The devil would love nothing more than to trick you into thinking that those things are not progress. They are! No, you do not have to be completely perfect before you can share. We celebrate the small incremental changes, as well as the big victories!
Did you grow spiritually during these 40 Days? Did you taste the fruit of victory? Did anything in this series help, challenge, or encourage you to press forward with God? Then you’re invited to share how God has been at work in you!
9 Reasons to Share
- It brings glory to God.
- You and others see that using the Word works.
- Others see that God is real.
- Others are encouraged with hope that they can see victory, too.
- Others benefit from knowing they aren’t alone in a struggle and can be strengthened by something you say.
- There is power in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21). When you are talking about a change that is occurring in you, you are speaking life into that area. (Revelation 12:11)
- It is wonderful to see His forgiveness and life-changing power in action.
- You are obeying God. Talk of all His wondrous works! Psalm 105:2b NKJV
- It silences the enemy. My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long; For they are confounded, For they are brought to shame Who seek my hurt. Psalm 71:24 NKJV (One meaning of confounded there means put to silence.)
I would love to add your testimonial!
- Brevity is fine.
- Don’t feel like you have to uncover every cobweb in the dark spaces of your heart.
- I will not post any slanderous statements such as, “My husband John was an unfeeling jerk when he didn’t acknowledge our anniversary, but I forgave him anyway.” HA!
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy. Psalm 107:2 NKJV
To share a testimony, contact me! I would love to hear what God has been doing in you!
Read how God impacted others by their testimonies.
Like this post? Pin it for later! Your friends would probably like it, too! Use the icons below to share it with them. They’ll be glad you didn’t keep it all to yourself. 😉 Never miss a post, subscribe here!